Do you want to get involved? We would love to have you help us spread water safety awareness in your communities & around the world! Our volunteers come in all ages & creativity is encouraged!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
1) Contact our Foundation for more information
2) Present to your Rotary Club & Identify your target population
3) Contact the school superintendent or daycare staff
4) Schedule a time to read to the children
5) We will send you “Josh the Otter” mascot to borrow!
6) Purchase packet: The book, coloring book, and sticker for each child
7) Have fun sharing this LIFE SAVING MESSAGE!
Easy as 1,2,3!
• Only takes a few volunteers to organize & present
• We will send the materials to you (Only $4.75 per child)
• Easy PowerPoint presentation (Audio & Visual)